To our surprise, Rocco's first night at home was easy. He slept off and on throughout the day and ate well too. But at night, he was on a regular feeding and sleeping routine - every two hours of sleep, he'd wake up for a feeding and pooping, then back to sleep for another two hours. Being third time parents, I guess we're used to not getting much sleep. But it nice to have at least some sleep during our first night back from the hospital.
Throughout the day, we were able to take pictures of him in his baby blue bear outfit. Although he was born 8 lbs. 10 oz., almost 9 lbs., he still fit into the outfit quite small. It seemed as though the bear outfit had eaten him all up. But he did well and didn't mind us taking his picture.
In addition to being well behaved and sleeping on a schedule, he's also started cooing and making baby sounds. He truly is a blessing to us. I swore that I would spoil him rotten being that he will be our last child, my last baby.
2 comments:
wow...Rocco's got a lot of hair. He's so so cute. Typical Gudino boy. Are you sure we can't have him? We need a boy in the Cao family to complete the set. Congrats again...What a beautiful website.
The Cao Family
Congratulations on your new blessing. Your baby is adorable. You're right Irene, he does look like you, but shhh don't tell gil I said that!
Congratulations to little Gian Carlo and Mateo on their new little baby brother...watch it boys...he might bully you guys around, I should know, it's a gift of the youngest sibling! ;o)
Beautiful website, again congrats on the new arrival, baby Rocco. Love you all. :o)
Post a Comment