Gudino Family Memories

"...only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together... Love me today, yesterday. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours."
- Ludwig van Beethoven, "Immortal Beloved"

Friday, February 8, 2008

Sonia and Sal meet Rocco



Sonia and Sal came by today to visit Baby Rocco, oh yeah, and me too. Sonia couldn't wait to hold Baby Rocco, let alone stop taking pictures of him. She kept saying how cute he was when he sleeps and how much he looks like me, especially the time when I took a nap in her car and was drooling...which of course was not true! haha.

This was Sal's first time to meet Baby Rocco. He said Baby Rocco was a cute baby too, but he didn't want to hold him because he felt the baby was so fragile. I could understand, but I told him that he would have to hold his own baby, whenever that will happen.

I am happy that they came to visit; although Baby Rocco was sleeping throughout the whole visit. Thanks Sonia and Sal.

No comments: